XXFactored 1-7Apr13: Condoms Online & How A Snake Destroyed A Couple’s Eden
This April, I’m trying out XXFactored as a weekly instead of a monthly feature. Drop me your comments or Tweet to @ideasmithy, letting me know what you think. Also, if you see something you think should be XXFactored, let me know and I’ll post it with due credit to you. You can also post a link to XXFactor’s Facebook Page.
Here’s what I saw this week:
- BuyMeCondom is an Indian eCommerce portal dedicated to condoms and contraceptive sales only. Connected India is certainly coming of age. And no, this is not an April Fool joke. (via BuyMeCondom)
- Things like this make me question the sanity of whoever invented marriage in the first place.: ‘Man seeks to divorce wife for refusing to make love to a snake‘ (via AfricanSeer)
- This is an anonymous reply to a post that got featured as a follow-up post. It was written by someone I know and echoes the unacknowledged sentiments of a lot of other wonderful people in my life. Here’s to honoring the spirit of those that charge bravely where angels fear to tread – new ideas.: ‘Here’s Why You Should Date An Entrepreneur‘ (via YourStory)
- When the difference between boys bikes and girls bikes is purely accessorial, why do we propagate gender segregation?: ‘Insisting on Boys & Girls Bikes‘ (via The Society Pages)
- If you thought high heels were the ultimate statement of female sexuality, maybe they weren’t. : ‘From Manly to Sexy: The History of the High Heel‘ (via The Society Pages)