Posted on November 29, 2011, in Bookmarked, Digital Dil and tagged Afternoon DC, Ankita Gaba, Annie Zaidi, Arguments, Bollywood stereotypes, Brotips, Facebook, Facebook profile settings, Facebook status update, Gaslighting, How About We, Huffington Post, India, India Journal, Kalyan Karmakar, Karishma Rajani, LGBT, Modern Man, Moustaches, Movember, Mr.India, Nagin, Partner's friends, Problems in bed, Prostate cancer awareness, Relationship material, Reverse gender discrimination, Shaving, Social media, Taboo topics for men, Texting, The Good Men Project. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Hot on The Idea-smithy
The grapevine said..
- IdeaSmith on Is This Feminism? – Negative Space
- vishalbheeroo on Is This Feminism? – Negative Space
- Xxfan on Bon Feminist!
- IdeaSmith on Different Shades of Grief
- Lakshmi on Different Shades of Grief
- IdeaSmith on Date Redux
- vishalbheeroo on Date Redux
- xxfan on One Of The Girls
- One Of The Girls | XX Factor on One Of The Boys
- IdeaSmith on Feminism Is A Conversation
- paul on Feminism Is A Conversation
- Call Me No Names | XX Factor on I Was A Manic Pixie Dream Girl
- Call Me No Names | XX Factor on I feel like a character in someone else’s coming-of-age story
- Call Me No Names | XX Factor on The Novelty Girl
- AD on Why People Cheat
As a matter of XXFact…Abuse Attraction Beauty Bluffer's guide Body Image Bollywood Books Boyfriend Break-up Chauvinism Cheating Childhood Closure Committment Conversation Conversations Couple Crush Dating Desicritics Desi ishtyle Divorce Ex-factor Facebook Family Fashion Feminism Friend Friends Friendship Friendzone Gender Archetype Gender stereotypes Gender stereotyping Girlfriend Girlfriends Homosexuality Idea-toons Indian men Instastories Laws of Attraction LGBT Love Manguide Marriage Men Menstrual cup Menstruation Misogyny Mother Motherhood Nostalgia PMS Rants Relationship Relationships Romance SATC Self esteem Sex Sex and the City Sexuality Street harassment Stripcreator The Sisterhood Trust Twitter Unholy Matrimony Vanity Vanity fair Virginity Waxing eloquent Women Women's Day Younger men