What To Do When A Woman Says, “Do What You Want!”
Posted by IdeaSmith
I’m following an extremely entertaining conversation on Twitter. It all started with,
We all know what’s coming, don’t we? For your entertainment value, here are some of the responses that followed that tweet. First, the funny guys who show up at any slightly debatable conversation (and how could they resist THIS one?)
Then came some advice, albeit couched in a dig.
And the general consensus was,
This joke never gets old. Unless of course it was a genuine question. In which case, what, men are STILL having to ask that??!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
About IdeaSmithIdeaSmith is the digital doppelganger of Ramya Pandyan (intrepid train-traveller and frequent spouter of post-midnight rhymes and rants). As IdeaSmith she battles obscurity and slays boredom with her stories about men, books, digitalia and Mumbai. She performs live and also blogs, tweets, Instagrams, Facebooks, +G’s, Youtubes and Goodreads all as IdeaSmith. Ramya is a blogger, digital storyteller and spoken word performer. She also runs a forum for aspiring writers called Alphabet Sambar. Tweet-bomb her at @ideasmithy.
Posted on November 10, 2011, in Battle of the sexes, On a lighter note.. and tagged Online Communities, Social networking, Trending and Popularity, Twitter, Twitter conversation, What women want, Woman. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.