XXFactored Sep11: Geek Girls & Romance In Current Times
So another month draws to a close and we’re nearly at a year of link-love on my blogs. Do drop me a line and tell me what you think of it!
XX Factor‘s first guest-contributor, The Single Married Man has been bringing this blog a whiff of freshness with his own brand of relationship musings. This month he talks about getting back into dating. There’s more to come from him and in the meantime, you can also catch him on Twitter.
There’s another guest-contributor coming up sometime this month but I won’t tell you anymore for the time being. Any suggestions on the kind of perspective you’d like to see here at XX Factor are welcome!
And here’s the month’s features:
- Yes, I’d imagine this would be ridiculously funny…except that I can’t imagine a man actually going all the way to this. ‘A Post Gender Normative Man Tries To Pick Up A Woman At A Bar‘ (via McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, link courtesy GautamGhosh)
- LOL @ Personal strength no.2!!’Romance Resume‘ (via McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, link courtesy GautamGhosh)
- ‘A Guide To Geek Girls‘ (via OldBoysNetwork, linked to by GautamGhosh)
- I was ROFLing all through and then I saw the last one and I pretty much fell out of the window! ‘21 Things We Secretly Suspect About The Opposite Sex‘ (via Cracked)
- XXFactored Aug2011: Relationship Anarchy, Divorced Friends, Crushes & Glorious Singledom
- XXFactored Jul2011: Dating, Male Behaviour & A Woman’s Point Of View
- XXFactored Jun2011: Living In, Female Sanitary Products, Appropriate Parenthood, Male Orgasms & A Playboy Bunny
Posted on September 26, 2011, in Battle of the sexes, Bookmarked, Guest Contributors, On a lighter note.., Relationships, The Dating Game, The Single Married Man, Times, they are a-changing and tagged Cracked.com, Gautam Ghosh, Geek girls, Geeks and Nerds, McSweeney, McSweeney's, Opposite sex, Polyamory, Relationships, Romance, Subcultures. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.