Posted on January 27, 2011, in Bookmarked and tagged AskMen, Bad Boy, Bar, Beauty, Bills, Blind dates, Bloopers, Break-up, Classic, Contempt, Customer, Dating, Dumping, Dutch, Facebook, Familiarity, Fashion, Foster's, Friends, Friendship, Fun, Geek, Geekboy, Gender stereotypes, Girl geek, Health, Indian, Job, Kissing, Library card, Lips, Lipstick, LOL, Matrilinear, Modern economics, NakedCity, Nerd, Nerve, Passion, Paying, Phenomenon, Pop, Pop psychology, Postcard, PostSecret, Privilege, Psychology, Queen, Red, RepublicOfChic, Sanitary napkin, Sex, Skin, Statistics, Status updates, Sveccha Kumar, Tacky, ThatsWhyIDumpedYou, TheFrisky, TheGuardian, TimesOfIndia, Trousers, Twitter, Wingman, WTForever21, YourTango. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Hot on The Idea-smithy
The grapevine said..
- The Show Goes On But Can It Be Better? | The Idea-smithy on Rape Culture, One Accidental Anal Joke At A Time
- The Show Goes On But Can It Be Better? | The Idea-smithy on Hey Men, Here’s A Women’s Day Gift From Me To You
- vishalbheeroo on Aziz Ansari And The Missed Cues
- Aziz Ansari And The Missed Cues | XX Factor on My #MeToo Checklist
- What Is This Dating Thing And Can I Eat It? | XX Factor on Reviving chivalry
- What Is This Dating Thing And Can I Eat It? | XX Factor on Relationship Status: Between Swipe Right & Made In Heaven
- CupTalk: WOW Freedom Menstrual Cup – A Review | XX Factor on CupTalk: To Stem Or Not To Stem?
- SEXONOMICS: Making Feminism Fun | XX Factor on Hey Men, Here’s A Women’s Day Gift From Me To You
- SEXONOMICS: Making Feminism Fun | XX Factor on Sorry I Didn’t Wait Till 8 March To Speak
- Lakshmi on Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward?
- Xxfan on Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward?
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Dark Girls Have All The Fun
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Shame In My Belly: Body Image & The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Where We Preen And Talk About Our Hair A Lot
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Thinking Pink: Fashion As A Feminist Statement
As a matter of XXFact…A-List Attraction Beauty Bluffer's guide Bollywood Books Boyfriend Break-up Chauvinism Cheating Childhood Closure Committment Conversation Conversations Couple Crush Dating Desicritics Desi ishtyle Divorce Eve-teasing Ex-factor Facebook Family Fashion Feminism Friend Friends Friendship Friendzone Gender Archetype Gender stereotypes Girlfriend Girlfriends Homosexuality Idea-toons Indian men Laws of Attraction LGBT Love Manguide Marriage Men Menstruation Misogyny Mother Motherhood Mr.Everyday Nostalgia PMS Rants Relationship Relationships Romance SATC Self esteem Sex Sexuality Street harassment Stripcreator TheFrisky The Sisterhood Thought Catalog Twitter Unholy Matrimony Vanity Vanity fair Virginity Waxing eloquent Women Women's Day Younger men YourQuote YourTango