Posted on March 20, 2009, in Flying solo, Media Messages, Seriously speaking, Times, they are a-changing, Vanity Unfair and tagged Accessories, Advertisement, Ambition, American Express, Bags, Bead, Bills, Bright, Brush, Cake, Career, Celebration, Clothes, Colourant, Comedy, Concealer, Consumer, Crayon, Cream, Dating, Demographic, Denim, Diamond, Fabulous, Fashion, Financial, Financial independence, Gel, Girlfriend, Gloss, Hair, Heels, Helen of Troy, Heroine, Individuality, Intelligence, Jewellery, Joan of Arc, Kiah, Linen, Liquid liner, Lotion, Make-up, Marketer, Marketing, Money, Movie, Movies, Occasion, Partner, Personality, Powder, Power, Prada, Present, Purchasing power, Respect, Retail therapy, Rhinestone, Rinse, Sequin, Sex, Shadow, Shine, Shoes, Shopaholic, Shopping, Silk, Status symbol, Stick, Success, Sunglasses, Superwoman, Sushmita Sen, Token, Urban, Velvet, Visa, Wallet, Women bosses. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Hot on The Idea-smithy
The grapevine said..
- vishalbheeroo on Aziz Ansari And The Missed Cues
- Aziz Ansari And The Missed Cues | XX Factor on My #MeToo Checklist
- What Is This Dating Thing And Can I Eat It? | XX Factor on Reviving chivalry
- What Is This Dating Thing And Can I Eat It? | XX Factor on Relationship Status: Between Swipe Right & Made In Heaven
- CupTalk: WOW Freedom Menstrual Cup – A Review | XX Factor on CupTalk: To Stem Or Not To Stem?
- SEXONOMICS: Making Feminism Fun | XX Factor on Hey Men, Here’s A Women’s Day Gift From Me To You
- SEXONOMICS: Making Feminism Fun | XX Factor on Sorry I Didn’t Wait Till 8 March To Speak
- Lakshmi on Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward?
- Xxfan on Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward?
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Dark Girls Have All The Fun
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Shame In My Belly: Body Image & The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Where We Preen And Talk About Our Hair A Lot
- Can A Feminist Be Fashion Forward? | XX Factor on Thinking Pink: Fashion As A Feminist Statement
- Xxfan on Style 101
- Ruth Jensen on Can A Straight Woman And A Lesbian Woman Be Friends?
As a matter of XXFact…A-List Attraction Beauty Bluffer's guide Bollywood Books Boyfriend Break-up Chauvinism Cheating Childhood Closure Committment Conversation Conversations Couple Crush Dating Desicritics Desi ishtyle Divorce Eve-teasing Ex-factor Facebook Family Fashion Feminism Friend Friends Friendship Friendzone Gender Archetype Gender stereotypes Girlfriend Girlfriends Homosexuality Idea-toons Indian men Laws of Attraction LGBT Love Manguide Marriage Men Menstruation Misogyny Mother Motherhood Mr.Everyday Nostalgia PMS Rants Relationship Relationships Romance SATC Self esteem Sex Sexuality Street harassment Stripcreator TheFrisky The Sisterhood Thought Catalog Twitter Unholy Matrimony Vanity Vanity fair Virginity Waxing eloquent Women Women's Day Younger men YourQuote YourTango