The Non-relationship because…
- I need time.
- I’m afraid of committment (Honest but jackshit nevertheless)
- I’m really busy building my career right now.
- My family won’t approve of us.
- We don’t know each other that well.
The Non-conversation because…
- It’s too embarassing to talk about.
- Why ruin a perfectly good mood?
- There is never an answer.
- If you start, I’ll leave!
- Je ne comprehende pas…Parlez-vous Man-ese?
- Oh, forget it.
The Non-boyfriend because…
- Need I say (crib, wail, nag, complain, bitch) furthur?
- Huh? ‘Boyfriend’ is spelt with four letters.
- I’m really fond of you but I don’t love you.
- I care, I don’t, I’m intense, I’m indifferent, I’m incomprehensible.
- Ask him, I’m out of ideas
The Non-breakup because…
When did we ever say anything about getting together?
*Latin for “It does not follow”. Just like men and relationships. Hmph.