This post is a part of a cooooooooooooooooool bloggy game I came across!!!Wanna play? These are the rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. So go ahead and join me in blog-pollution!
AJ‘s list of questions for me.
1) You’re a guy for one day. First thing on your to-do list?
– Mash every guy I’ve ever hated into pulp.
– Have random sex with everyone I can, preferably with people I won’t have to see again.
– Get drunk and doped and pass out on the floor and have someone drive me home and throw up in their car.
What else is there to being a guy????2)What you more afraid of, men or mice? Why?
Mice are only dirty and disease-bearing. Men are also soppy, lascivious, insecure and intelligent enough to blame it all on me.
3) Sweaty sultry disco date or candle light dinner with wine et al for your first marriage anniversary?
Most definitely neither. The first is too teeny-bopper, the second is too staid. An escape to Ladakh perhaps. 4) Your lady boss makes a steamy pass at you in the ladies room. Whadya do?
Tell her I don’t mix business and pleasure.5) One thing that your friends say you’re obsessed with?
Each would name a different thing. The list would probably run something like this: the past, books, yakking, thinking, old hurts, long dead relationships, haven’t-even-began acquaintances, doing the ‘different thing’, rationalizing, giving gyaan, mothering everyone…..and abruptly losing interest.