Posted on August 17, 2004, in Battle of the sexes, Hormone hangover, Seriously speaking, Survival Guide, Times, they are a-changing, Yahoo! and tagged Abuse, Alanis Morisette, Ambition, Anniversary, Aptitude, Art classes, Author, Bills, Board meeting, Boyfriend, Boys, Brilliant, Camps, Ceasarean, Childhood, Cinderella, Client, Conference call, Cook, Cooking, Country, Daughter, Delivery receipt, Desicion maker, Detergent, DINK, Dollhouse, Domestic violence, Employee code, Encyclopedia, Expectation, Face, Fairness cream, Family, Fashion, Fear, Female, Feminist, Files, Fist, Fragment, Friends, Gender Archetype, Gender stereo, Good manners, Gourmet dinner, Group discussion, Guilt, Helen of Troy, Honeymoon, Hypertension, Inbox, Income, Inspiration, Intelligence, Joan of Arc, Job, Kindergarten, Language fluency, Laptop, Lead, Loneliness, Lunch, Madam, Man of the house, Marketing, Maternity leave, Meeting, Memo, Milkman, Mobile phone, Mom, Motherhood, Music lessons, Peer Group, Peer pressure, Performance Anxiety, Pigtail, Planner, Power, Prada, Publication, Rejection, Report, Resignation, Rock Band, Sacrifices, School, Shoe, Signature, Sir, Slap, SMS, Soap opera, Social etiquette, Sports teams, Star, Stress, Superwoman, Talk show, Tuitions, Waxing eloquent, Wedding, Women, Work ethic. Bookmark the permalink. 18 Comments.
Hot on The Idea-smithy
The grapevine said..
- On The Sitcom Couch | XX Factor on The filmi story of my life
- IdeaSmith on Male Vulnerability
- Lakshmi on Male Vulnerability
- IdeaSmith on A Thousand Apologies
- Brendan Birth on A Thousand Apologies
- A Thousand Apologies | XX Factor on Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Xxxfan on Is This Feminism? – Hair Removal
- vishalbheeroo on Men With Dark Pasts – Indian Matrimony’s Vyasar
- Harbans on Men With Dark Pasts – Indian Matrimony’s Vyasar
- Is This Feminism? – Hair Removal | XX Factor on 5 Lessons From A Haircut
- IdeaSmith on Is This Feminism? – Negative Space
- vishalbheeroo on Is This Feminism? – Negative Space
- Xxfan on Bon Feminist!
- IdeaSmith on Different Shades of Grief
- Lakshmi on Different Shades of Grief
As a matter of XXFact…Abuse Attraction Beauty Bluffer's guide Body Image Bollywood Books Boyfriend Break-up Chauvinism Cheating Childhood Closure Committment Conversation Conversations Couple Crush Dating Desicritics Desi ishtyle Divorce Ex-factor Facebook Family Fashion Feminism Friend Friends Friendship Friendzone Gender Archetype Gender stereotypes Gender stereotyping Girlfriend Girlfriends Homosexuality Idea-toons Indian men Instastories Laws of Attraction LGBT Love Manguide Marriage Men Menstrual cup Menstruation Misogyny Motherhood Nostalgia PMS Rants Relationship Relationships Romance SATC Self esteem Sex Sex and the City Sexuality Street harassment Stripcreator The Sisterhood Toxic masculinity Trust Twitter Unholy Matrimony Vanity Vanity fair Virginity Waxing eloquent Women Women's Day Younger men