Posted on March 20, 2009, in Flying solo, Media Messages, Seriously speaking, Times, they are a-changing, Vanity Unfair and tagged Accessories, Advertisement, Ambition, American Express, Bags, Bead, Bills, Bright, Brush, Cake, Career, Celebration, Clothes, Colourant, Comedy, Concealer, Consumer, Crayon, Cream, Dating, Demographic, Denim, Diamond, Fabulous, Fashion, Financial, Financial independence, Gel, Girlfriend, Gloss, Hair, Heels, Helen of Troy, Heroine, Individuality, Intelligence, Jewellery, Joan of Arc, Kiah, Linen, Liquid liner, Lotion, Make-up, Marketer, Marketing, Money, Movie, Movies, Occasion, Partner, Personality, Powder, Power, Prada, Present, Purchasing power, Respect, Retail therapy, Rhinestone, Rinse, Sequin, Sex, Shadow, Shine, Shoes, Shopaholic, Shopping, Silk, Status symbol, Stick, Success, Sunglasses, Superwoman, Sushmita Sen, Token, Urban, Velvet, Visa, Wallet, Women bosses. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Hot on The Idea-smithy
The grapevine said..
- One Day Past Thirty-Five | The Idea-smithy on Domestic Violence And Beyond: I’m Not Just A Victim
- sam on Crown Of Thorns
- sam on Why Digital Dating Means Nothing New For Indian Women
- Why Digital Dating Means Nothing New For Indian Women | XX Factor on You Secretly Hate Women
- Johng117 on Hello to a fellow non-stranger
- Arun Kumar V वाघचौरे (@arunkw) on You Secretly Hate Women
- Understanding Homophobia | XX Factor on A Moral Dilemma: Being Politically Correct & Not Being A Tease
- Raksha Bandhan Online | Regional Names of Rakhi on Everything That’s Wrong With Raksha-Bandhan
- IdeaSmith on All Things Female
- IdeaSmith on All Things Female
- IdeaSmith on The Human Resources Princess
- IdeaSmith on Testosterone Flicks
- IdeaSmith on I Want To Be A Modern, Female Superman…
- ideafan on Why Are Period Jokes Okay But Period Talk Not?
- How Raksha Bandhan is Celebrated in India? - Gift giving is a true art: Boontoon on Everything That’s Wrong With Raksha-Bandhan
As a matter of XXFact…Advice Attraction Beauty Bluffer's guide Books Boyfriend Break-up Chauvinism Cheating Childhood Committment Conversation Conversations Couple Crush Dating Desicritics Desi ishtyle Ego Eve-teasing Ex-factor Facebook Family Fashion Feminism Financial independence Flirting Friend Friends Friendship Gender Archetype Gender stereotypes Girlfriend Homosexuality Humour Idea-toons IFSHA Independence India Indian men Indian relationships Laws of Attraction LGBT Love Manguide Marriage Men Men, men, men Mother Motherhood Mr.Everyday Nostalgia PMS Power Rants Relationship Relationships Romance SATC Sex Sexuality Street harassment Stripcreator Television The Sisterhood Thought Catalog Trust Twitter Unholy Matrimony Vanity fair Waxing eloquent Woman Women Younger men YourTango
- RT @TheBigBhookad: LISTEN UP DESIGN FREAKS! We're looking for graphic designers at @followtheglitch. If interested, please send your CVs to… 3 hours ago
- The good thing about Pune is it should be full of wry Marathi geekboys. The bad thing is the weather makes it impossible to meet them. 4 hours ago
- This is curl-up-in-bed-and-pretend-it's-still-night weather. Kai re Pune, assa kashala karto? 4 hours ago
- Reducing a dimension - @alexameade's 2D paintings of people. youtube.com/watch?v=BnZks0… 6 hours ago