Posted on March 20, 2009, in Flying solo, Media Messages, Seriously speaking, Times, they are a-changing, Vanity Unfair and tagged Accessories, Advertisement, Ambition, American Express, Bags, Bead, Bills, Bright, Brush, Cake, Career, Celebration, Clothes, Colourant, Comedy, Concealer, Consumer, Crayon, Cream, Dating, Demographic, Denim, Diamond, Fabulous, Fashion, Financial, Financial independence, Gel, Girlfriend, Gloss, Hair, Heels, Helen of Troy, Heroine, Individuality, Intelligence, Jewellery, Joan of Arc, Kiah, Linen, Liquid liner, Lotion, Make-up, Marketer, Marketing, Money, Movie, Movies, Occasion, Partner, Personality, Powder, Power, Prada, Present, Purchasing power, Respect, Retail therapy, Rhinestone, Rinse, Sequin, Sex, Shadow, Shine, Shoes, Shopaholic, Shopping, Silk, Status symbol, Stick, Success, Sunglasses, Superwoman, Sushmita Sen, Token, Urban, Velvet, Visa, Wallet, Women bosses. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
Hot on The Idea-smithy
The grapevine said..
- SG on Everything That’s Wrong With Raksha-Bandhan
- One Day Past Thirty-Five | The Idea-smithy on Domestic Violence And Beyond: I’m Not Just A Victim
- sam on Crown Of Thorns
- sam on Why Digital Dating Means Nothing New For Indian Women
- Why Digital Dating Means Nothing New For Indian Women | XX Factor on You Secretly Hate Women
- Johng117 on Hello to a fellow non-stranger
- Arun Kumar V वाघचौरे (@arunkw) on You Secretly Hate Women
- Understanding Homophobia | XX Factor on A Moral Dilemma: Being Politically Correct & Not Being A Tease
- Raksha Bandhan Online | Regional Names of Rakhi on Everything That’s Wrong With Raksha-Bandhan
- IdeaSmith on All Things Female
- IdeaSmith on All Things Female
- IdeaSmith on The Human Resources Princess
- IdeaSmith on Testosterone Flicks
- IdeaSmith on I Want To Be A Modern, Female Superman…
- ideafan on Why Are Period Jokes Okay But Period Talk Not?
As a matter of XXFact…Advice Attraction Beauty Bluffer's guide Books Boyfriend Break-up Chauvinism Cheating Childhood Committment Conversation Conversations Couple Crush Dating Desicritics Desi ishtyle Ego Eve-teasing Ex-factor Facebook Family Fashion Feminism Financial independence Flirting Friend Friends Friendship Gender Archetype Gender stereotypes Girlfriend Homosexuality Humour Idea-toons IFSHA Independence India Indian men Indian relationships Laws of Attraction LGBT Love Manguide Marriage Men Men, men, men Mother Motherhood Mr.Everyday Nostalgia PMS Power Rants Relationship Relationships Romance SATC Sex Sexuality Street harassment Stripcreator Television The Sisterhood Thought Catalog Trust Twitter Unholy Matrimony Vanity fair Waxing eloquent Woman Women Younger men YourTango
- That time of the night when Twitter bios are one's identity. And one considers making it 'Famous people sometimes talk to me.'. -Signed, One 7 hours ago
- RT @AlphabetSambar: Like Totally Whatever (via @ShephaliBhatt) youtube.com/watch?v=lZstwK… 7 hours ago
- RT @MihirBijur: 'Ganesh' & 'Ganpati' I understand, but what the hell is 'Gannu', 'Gampu', 'Gampy' and 'Gannu Boy'?! Are you praying to him?… 8 hours ago
- One person asking abt running at odd hours of night. One writing sad poetry on running thru my mind. Everyone tweeting, no one running. 8 hours ago